Friday, June 27, 2008

Guilt

Guilt is anything you did and fear others to know about. ~Mohammad
Okay... I have this incredible pressure of guilt on my shoulders. Stupid conscious. I am 50-percent at fault for this guilt, whether it be that I wasn't proactive enough, vocal enough, communicative enough. I am at fault. But only 50-percent. But that's enough to make me feel sorta ashamed and very exposed. I wish I could slip away undetected and perhaps I will as I sometimes think very fatalistically. (ie: Oh my gosh, I have a mark on my foot. It's cancer!) Maybe I have nothing to worry about, but still, I am an empathetic person--I suck up emotions from others and care about a great deal. So I suppose you could say that I feel guilty for not caring in the slightest about my 8 to 5, which leads to an immense amount of guilt that I can't get rid of.

I don't know, I thought blogging might help out a bit, but I don't think that it has. I guess I'll just have to deal with the consequences (if there are any) and try to do better. Too bad I'm unmotivated, and to repeat, I just don't give a flying F anymore.

Other news: Here's another article about Chick Lit that was passed on to me (thanks again!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin