Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Better... not great

I'm feeling better about this week so far. I think I needed a nice lazy weekend to reboot. Did a little shopping, finished my first edit of my fourth novel, and caught up on sleep (the time change killed me last week). That, combined with the ability to clear up some things at work yesterday, makes me feel like I'm slowly getting back on track. Still, I've been (and probably am being) misrepresented to my superiors (and likely others) and that really bothers me. But... I can't control what other people might say about me. I can only prove myself through my own actions. So, while it's not an ideal work situation, it is what it is. Ahhh learning experiences!

Also, I think "The Hobbit" came out on DVD today... so, my week just got even better, Precious.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin