I didn't get funding for UNH.
This pretty much another rejection. You're good enough to get in, but sorry, no where near good enough for funding. So, I can accept that I'm not a "top" choice for these schools, but honestly... I can't get an MFA without some type of help. I wish I hadn't built up the idea of moving to New Hampshire in my head, because frankly I'm not moving there unless some serious miracle takes place.
So... I'm wondering if I should start looking for new jobs now or wait until I'm ready to move (my lease is up in July). The economy is SO bad... but if I stay in this shit hole job any longer I'm going to go insane. The only good thing about is it that I can write most days.
Gosh, I'm tired. This is starting to sound pretty pathetic too, so let me go boo hoo somewhere else.